It's a new week and as I've done my early morning briefing on what's going on in the world here are some suggested links from fellow pro Israel bloggers:
- $50,000 Challenge To ‘Anti-Israel’ Activist - As anti Israel activists are planning to march to Jerusalem through Israel's borders, YidwithLid discusses Aaron Klein's award to the organization or activist that could name one city in the Middle East outside of Israel that has more freedom than Jerusalem.I'm guessing the money will go unclaimed..
- While it was believed neo Nazis were behind the terror in Toulouse last week, it turned out that Islamic terror is responsible. Sultan Knish talks about the new Nazis - There was a time when Jewish children were hunted down and killed in France. Their killers believed themselves to be members of a superior group that was destined to rule the world and enslave or exterminate members of inferior groups. The cowardice and appeasement of the French authorities allowed them to operate freely, to kill Jews and launch attacks on other countries.
- Toulouse massacre of innocent school children demonstrates that Jews throughout the world are all potential targets for attack in a terrifying manifestation of global incitement to murder. Islamists regularly declare their intention to kill Jews wherever they can find them. Melanie Phillips takes a look at the ground work that takes place in Europe to enable a lone radical Islamic terrorist to operate.
- While Hamas refuses to accept fuel from Israel and help the people in Gaza - Israel is doing it's part. Between March 11-17: Israel allowed 20,562.4 TONS of goods into Gaza.. Boker Tov Boulder has the break down of what those goods were.
- In a lighter note, Pesach is almost here and in between house spring cleaning chores here are some kosher recipes for you to try out, courtesy of the Nisan kosher cooking carnival in the Jewish blogosphere..